Proprietary blend of active herbal ingredients (25% w/w) of:
|Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) tinc. fresh herb and flower|
|Ruta graveolens (Rue) tinc. fresh herb|
|Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) tinc. fresh root|
|Arnica montana (Arnica) tinc. dry flower|
- In a natural base of water, coconut caprylic and capric triglyceride, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerine, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, provitamin B5, tocopherol acetate, sorbic acid and citrus seed extract.
- Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Massage a small amount into affected area up to 4 times daily. Do not apply to broken skin.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Use in conjunction with the Tissue and Strain Repair Oral Liquid to additionally support and accelerate healing from within.
Keep cool, out of sunlight.
Over time, discolouring of this natural product may occur but does not affect the efficacy or quality.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For external use only.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Suitable for all ages.
- No restriction on long term use.
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/arnica_75a26a66-d6b0-4767-80b1-2b2e37e85d01.png?v=1598238293||ARNICA Arnica (Arnica montana) is a plant with a long history of traditional use in herbal practice to support healing and musculoskeletal comfort and mobility after injury. It is widely used for bruising and after surgery as it supports blood circulation to the injured area and supports recovery.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/COMFREY_33950384.jpg?v=1596755551||COMFREY Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) is a well-researched plant that supports the health and function of joints and connective tissue. Comfrey supports new tissue growth and scar healing|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/RUE_33063986.jpg?v=1596755551||RUE Rue (Ruta graveolens) supports circulation and recovery in tendon and ligament injuries. It supports surface circulation to help minimise bruising.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/ST_JOHNS_WORT_41583312.jpg?v=1596755560||ST JOHN'S WORT St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) is dubbed "the Arnica of the Nerves" and has nervine tonic properties to support healing in nerve-related issues. It can be used after surgery to support healing and recovery. Supports skin regeneration in burns (including sunburn) and can be applied after radiotherapy treatments to support recovery. It also supports scar healing and nourishes damaged or aging skin.|
I’ve broken my wrist 3 times and can highly recommend this cream to greatly assist with healing when applied 3-4 times daily.