Active ingredients in each 5ml:
|Betula pendula (Birch leaf) tinc. equiv. fresh leaf||150mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) tinc. equiv. fresh plant||130mg|
|Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet) tinc. equiv. fresh root||130mg|
|Urtica dioica (Nettle) tinc. equiv. fresh herb||130mg|
|Salix spp. (White Willow bark) tinc. equiv. fresh bark||125mg|
- Also contains ethanol, non-palm vegetable glycerine, peppermint and ginger.
- Does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. No added sugar. No honey. Gluten and dairy free.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Shake well before use.
Adults and children over 12 years
Acute: 10ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 5ml, 2x daily
Children 6-12 years
Acute: 5ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 2.5ml, 1x daily
Children 2-5 years
Acute: 2.5ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 1.5ml, 1x daily
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take for a minimum of 6 weeks.
- Use in conjunction with the Arthro Ease Cream.
- The healing process is supported by a low purine diet.
Keep cool, out of sunlight.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
- No restriction on long-term maintenance use.
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/BIRCH_LEAF_65129897.jpg?v=1596755550||BIRCH LEAF Birch leaf (Betula pendula) is an effective cleansing and re-mineralising plant. A prime plant for supporting normal fluid balance. Its high mineral and nutrient content help to cleanse uric acid and waste from body tissue.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/dandelion_root.png?v=1598238293||DANDELION ROOT Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale) has been used for centuries to support healthy liver and kidney function, and the clearance of wastes and toxins from the body. Dandelion is a bitter plant supporting an overall healthy digestive system, the flow of digestive juices and the break down food for optimal absorption.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/MEADOWSWEET_33197442.jpg?v=1596755550||MEADOWSWEET Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) is a plant traditionally used in herbal practice to support comfort. It supports fluid balance and has alkalising properties (increases urine output), which help to cleanse uric acid and other wastes from the body.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/NETTLE_37326205_Fotolia.jpg?v=1596755550||NETTLE Known in Europe as “washing powder for the body”, Nettle (Urtica dioica) supports the excretion of uric acid and other wastes from the body. Nettle is high in minerals, vitamins and enzymes that help to re-mineralise wasted cartilage and damaged connective tissue.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/Willow_bark.png?v=1598238293||WILLOW BARK Willow bark (Salix sp) has been used for over 2,000 yearsand supports comfort for joints and muscles.|
BASED ON 0 REVIEWS Write a review