Active ingredients in each 5ml:
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) tinc. equiv. fresh whole plant||130mg|
|Viola tricolor (Heartsease) tinc. equiv. fresh||130mg|
|Geranium robertianum (Herb Robert) tinc. equiv. fresh herb||130mg|
|Urtica dioica (Nettle) tinc. equiv. fresh herb||130mg|
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s Thistle) tinc. equiv. dry seed||130mg|
- Also contains ethanol, non-palm vegetable glycerine, peppermint, fennel and ginger.
- Does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. No added sugar. No honey. Gluten and dairy free.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Shake well before use.
Adults and children over 12 years
Acute: 10ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 5ml, 2x daily
Children 6-12 years
Acute: 5ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 2.5ml, 1x daily
Children 2-5 years
Acute: 2.5ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 1.5ml, 1x daily
An initial aggravation of symptoms can occur. This indicates inner cleansing. If reaction is severe, lower the dosage. If irritation continues for more than 5 days, discontinue use.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take the ‘Acute’ dose for a minimum of 3 weeks.
- Use in conjunction with the Itch Calm Cream.
- The healing process is supported with well functioning kidneys, consider Kidney Cleanse Tea for additional support.
Keep cool, out of sunlight.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
- No restriction on long-term maintenance use.
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/dandelion_root.png?v=1598238293||DANDELION Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) has been used for centuries to support healthy liver and kidney function, and the clearance of wastes and toxins from the body. Dandelion is a bitter plant supporting an overall healthy digestive system, the flow of digestive juices and the break down food for optimal absorption.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/HEARTSEASE_83606484.jpg?v=1596755550||HEARTSEASE For centuries Heartsease (Viola tricolor) has been used to soothe and treat skin conditions. It has blood cleansing actions, and supports metabolism and the excretion of waste via the kidneys. These actions reduce toxic load as any build-up is excreted via the skin.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/HERB_ROBERT_54631146.jpg?v=1596755550||HERB ROBERT Herb Robert (Geranium robertianum) is a scientifically studied plant with astringent and calming properties that tighten, protect and cleanse the skin.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/NETTLE_37326205_Fotolia.jpg?v=1596755554||NETTLE Nettle (Urtica dioica) has a purifying and detoxifying action that supports skin comfort. It has a high mineral content of calcium, magnesium, iron and enzymes that provide important nutrients to cleanse and restore the skin.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/St_Mary_Thistle.png?v=1597099234||ST MARY'S THISTLE St Mary’s Thistle (Silybum marianum) is used to support normal healthy metabolism, digestion and detoxification when the body is under stress.|
BASED ON 0 REVIEWS Write a review