Active ingredients in each 10ml dose:
|Thymus vulgaris herba et flos (Thyme) equiv. fresh herb and flower*||440mg|
|Citrus limon (Lemon) equiv. fresh whole fruit**||440mg|
|Marrubium vulgare herba (White Horehound) equiv. fresh herb*||24mg|
|Eschscholzia californica herba et flos (Cup of Gold) equiv. fresh herb and flower*||24mg|
* Wild-harvested. ** Certified organic.
- Also contains mineral water, raw brown cane sugar (5g per 10ml) and citric acid.
- Not made from concentrate.
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. No honey. Gluten and dairy free.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Shake well before use.
Dilute 10ml with 100ml of hot or cold water, or take undiluted.
Build and maintain immunity: 1 x daily
When unwell: Up to 3x daily
Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place. Refrigerate once opened.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- No restriction on long-term maintenance use.
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/CALIFORNIAN_POPPY_66395190.jpg?v=1596755551||CALIFORNIAN POPPY Californian Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) relaxes the nervous system and supports sleep by reducing restlessness and stress, often experienced when unwell.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/LEMON_72211902.jpg?v=1596755551||LEMON Lemons (Citrus limon) are packed with vitamin C and antioxidants which are helpful when you're feeling under the weather.ok|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/THYME_44315474_Fotolia-CROPPED.jpg?v=1596755559||THYME Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) provides powerful natural support for the body's immune defences and respiratory system, which includes helping to clear mucus from lungs and airways. ThymeMed is Artemis' exclusive plant extract made from Central Otago Thyme.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/white_horehound.png?v=1598238293||WHITE HOREHOUND White Horehound (Marrubium vulgare) has an affinity for the lower respiratory tract and supports mucus clearing and relaxed breathing.|
BASED ON 0 REVIEWS Write a review