Active ingredients in each 5ml:
|Salix spp. (White Willow bark) tinc. equiv. fresh bark||156mg|
|Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) tinc. fresh herb and flower||128mg|
|Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) tinc. fresh root||115mg|
|Ruta graveolens (Rue) tinc. equiv. fresh herb||115mg|
|Arnica montana (Arnica) tinc. dry flower||8mg|
- Also contains ethanol, non-palm vegetable glycerine and peppermint.
- Does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. No added sugar. No honey. Gluten and dairy free.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Shake well before use. Take after food.
Adults and children over 12 years
Acute: 10ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 5ml, 2x daily
Children 6-12 years
Acute: 5ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 2.5ml, 1x daily
Children 2-5 years
Acute: 2.5ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 1.5ml, 1x daily
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Use in conjunction with Tissue Repair Cream or Strain Repair Cream (hot, for deep seated muscle strains).
Keep cool, out of sunlight.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- NOT suitable for pregnant women as it contains Rue.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
- No restriction on long-term maintenance use.
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/arnica_75a26a66-d6b0-4767-80b1-2b2e37e85d01.png?v=1598238293||ARNICA Arnica (Arnica montana) is a plant with a long history of traditional use in herbal practice to support healing and musculoskeletal comfort and mobility after injury. It is widely used for brusing and after surgery as it supports blood circulation to the injured area and supports recovery.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/COMFREY_33950384.jpg?v=1596755550||COMFREY Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) is a well-researched plant that supports the health and function of joints and connective tissue. Comfrey supports new tissue growth and scar healing.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/RUE_33063986.jpg?v=1596755550||RUE Rue (Ruta graveolens) supports circulation and recovery in tendon and ligament injuries. It supports surface circulation to help minimise bruising.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/ST_JOHNS_WORT_41583312.jpg?v=1596755559||ST JOHN'S WORT St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) is dubbed "the Arnica of the Nerves" and has nervine tonic properties to support healing in nerve-related issues. It can be used after surgery to support healing and recovery.|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/Willow_bark.png?v=1598238293||WILLOW BARK Willow bark (Salix spp.) has been used for well over 2,000 years to support relaxation of the musculoskeletal system. It is a well-known natural source of salicin.|