Active ingredients in 1ml:
|Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) equiv. fresh plant||227mg|
- Contains fresh flower heads of wild alpine Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort), macerated in certified organic extra virgin Olea europea (Olive) oil.
- Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Apply a thin layer to affected area 3 times daily. In acute situations apply more frequently.
FOR BEST RESULTS
For nerve support, take in conjunction with Stress Relief Tea for additional support for the nervous system.
Keep cool, out of sunlight.
Over time, discolouring of this natural product may occur but does not affect the efficacy or quality.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For external use only.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Suitable for all ages.
- No restriction on long term use.
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/ST_JOHNS_WORT_41583312.jpg?v=1596755554||ST JOHN'S WORT St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) is dubbed "the Arnica of the Nerves" and has nervine tonic properties to support healing in nerve-related issues. It can be used after surgery to support healing and recovery. Supports skin regeneration in burns (including sunburn) and can be applied after radiotherapy treatments to support recovery. It also supports scar healing and nourishes damaged or aging skin.|
BASED ON 0 REVIEWS Write a review