Artemis respects your privacy and values the relationship we have with you.
How does Artemis collect your information?
We collect personal information that you provide to us through this website as well as through promotions, competitions and customer queries. We collect non-personally identifiable information when you browse our website or interact with our social media content or advertising.
The information we may collect includes:
- your name, address, contact number(s), email address and payment details;
- information about your preferences for our products;
- information about your responses to our content or advertising;
- your demographics and interests;
- a record of any queries you have made through this website or by contacting Artemis
How does Artemis use your information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your order including communication about order delivery
- To communicate with you by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communication
- To administer and fulfil promotions and competitions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences and enhance your experience
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary
Does Artemis share your information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf. These may include promotions and communications to our customers. We do not authorise these service providers to make any other use of, or disclosure of your information
- To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- To protect our rights, or property, or those of our related companies
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To act in the interest of Artemis, or our related companies, customers or others as deemed appropriate
How can I manage the personal information that Artemis holds about me?
You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that Artemis holds about you. To access, correct or change your personal information, plesae contact us.
You can choose to opt-out of receiving any marketing emails from Artemis at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email.
Our website uses "cookies" to collect transaction information and to enhance or personalise your online browsing and shopping experience. You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our website.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. Artemis limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. As an added safeguard, Artemis does not store credit card information with your registered online profile.
Last updated: 24 July 2020