Active ingredients in each 10ml dose:
|Thymus vulgaris herba et flos (Thyme) equiv. fresh herb and flower*||440mg|
|Citrus limon (Lemon) equiv. fresh whole fruit**||440mg|
* Wild-harvested. ** Certified organic.
- Also contains mineral water, raw brown cane sugar (5g per 10ml) and citric acid.
- Not made from concentrate.
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. No honey. Gluten and dairy free.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Shake well before use.
Dilute 10ml with 100ml of hot or cold water, or take undiluted.
Build and maintain immunity: 1 x daily
When unwell: Up to 3x daily
Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place. Refrigerate once opened.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
- No restriction on long-term maintenance use.
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/LEMON_72211902.jpg?v=1596755550||LEMON Lemons (Citrus limon) are packed with vitamin C and antioxidants which are helpful when you're feeling under the weather.ok|
|https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/5723/9712/files/THYME_44315474_Fotolia-CROPPED.jpg?v=1596755558||THYME Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) provides powerful natural support for the body's immune defences and respiratory system, which includes helping to clear mucus from lungs and airways. ThymeMed is Artemis' exclusive plant extract made from Central Otago Thyme.|
Lemon Thyme Tonic makes a delicious hot beverage. You only need to use a little, to have a tasty drink.
Hot or cold, the thyme gives an interesting herbal taste twist which I am enjoying.
You can enjoy this drink in health and sickness! Either way it's great!
Works to help sooth throats and coughs while remaining natural