Active ingredients in each 5ml:
|Piper methysticum ('Noble' Kava) equiv. fresh root and rhizome standardised to contain no less than 30mg kavalactones||4200mg|
|Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) tinc. equiv. fresh herb and flower||225mg|
|Scutellaria lateriflora (Skullcap) tinc. equiv. fresh herb and flower||200mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) tinc. equiv. dry root||100mg|
- Also contains non-palm vegetable glycerine, certified organic apple syrup and ethanol.
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. No added sugar. No honey. Gluten and dairy free.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Shake well before use.
Contents will settle, does not contain emulsifier.
Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml
Take 30 minutes before bed.
Repeat if necessary.
Keep cool, out of sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist or worsen see your health professional.
- Avoid with sedative and central dopaminergic medicines unless under the guidance of a health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- No restriction on long-term maintenance use.
|NOBLE KAVA Noble Kava (Piper methysticum) has been used medicinally and recreationally in the South Pacific for centuries for its calming and relaxing properties. It is used to promote sleep, relax the body and calm and soothe the nerves.|
|PASSIONFLOWER Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) has relaxing and calming properties that support getting to sleep. It is a well-known plant for supporting an overworked nervous system and does not cause drowsiness so you wake feeling refreshed. There are no restrictions on long term use.|
|SKULLCAP Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) has soothing nervine tonic properties to nourish and relax an overactive nervous system. It is especially useful in supporting restorative sleep when mental stress and nervous tension are a factor.|
|LICORICE Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) has the ability to support the body's tolerance to physical, mental and emotional stress. It contains glycyrrhizin which has a similar structure to the hormones produced by the adrenal glands (including cortisol). Licorice provides support for adrenal exhaustion which can interfere with normal sleep.|